Our website address is: http://www.141magazine.com.
1. What personal information do we collect from you?
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We may collect from you and process information that you provide to us when placing an order, registering online, setting up or amending an account with us on our website. For example: your name, address, various delivery and payment addresses, email address, contact telephone numbers, password, and card details which can be used when you subsequently place an order. This also may include information which you voluntarily disclose to us by email or other means or information requested as part of a survey or contest. We may also collect details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, used for analytics to improve your experience with the website.
2. What are cookies and how do we use them?
3. Third party cookies
- Essential cookies: Some of the cookies on our online services are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie that enables you to log into your account on the website, or one which allows communication between your browser and the website. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable you to browse our online services and use features such as the subscriptions checkout.
- Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our visitors use our online services. This allows us to continuously improve our online services and your experience.
- Preference cookies: When using the website, our online services will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This improves your experience and makes your browsing simpler, easier and more personal to you. If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium’s website (or, for third party cookies, visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/).3. Third party cookies
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. More information about this cookie can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook: This cookies helps us track the effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns. More information about this cookie can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/about/basics/facebook-and-advertising/from-businesses-and-organizations/
- DoubleClick Advertisements are received from Google Double Click servers to your browser along with a cookie to anonymously identify you as you visit websites which serve advertising from Google Double Click servers. More information about this cookie can be found here: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
How to reject or opt out of receiving cookies.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support section on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that our online services cannot always control third-party cookies stored on your machine from our online services and that setting your cookie preferences with us will not stop those third-party cookies from being stored on your machine. Therefore, you must manage these cookies directly with the relevant third party. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
4. How is your information processed, stored and kept secure?
One Four One Magazine accepts a reasonable duty of care when it comes to keeping your information secure. Our website currently uses high-level Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. You can therefore rest assured that we take the security of your payment and personal details very seriously. We may vary this in the future if we feel you will benefit from greater security whilst using our website. You can tell whether a webpage is secure as ‘https’ will replace the ‘http’ at the front of the 141magazine.online or 141magazine.com in your browser address window, also a small locked padlock will appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. The websites and our servers have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control.
5. Do we share your personal information with anyone else?
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We are the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from those disclosed in this statement. We will not collect information from our users on our website unless we are legally entitled or required to do so, or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, property or personal safety and those of other users of this website. Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to sell your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes without your express permission.
6. Changing your opt-in or opt-out status.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You can log in to your account to access and amend your details. If you are having any difficulties accessing these details or would like to change your opt-in status, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Access to information.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $15 USD to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.8. How to ask questions or contact us about this policy.
8. How to ask questions or contact us about this policy.1. What personal information do we collect from you?
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy please contact us at email@example.com
We care about your personal information, it’s totally secure.
Get in touch with us if you have a request or need regarding our media.