Who can send submissions to our magazine?
Any creative can send projects, such as photographers, stylists, makeup artists, etc. as long as they have permission to send such material. Have in mind that any sent material to us by email will be understood that you have permission to send and publish those files.
• Your material will be displayed on our website and in our social networks.
• To be part of a digital issue it is necessary to have at least three previous contributions on the web.
• You will receive support and guidance from our crew.
Why should I submit my work to One·Four·One Magazine?
In One·Four·One Magazine we want to give you the opportunity to show the world your talents, your statements through your work, your voice with us by your side. Since we’re made in Mexico, our main focus is to have collabs with mexican creators from all over the world; nonetheless, we’re open to have collabs from creative artists no matter where they’re from. What we’re looking for in sent submissions are 100% original editorials where the work of the whole crew was cared for: photographer, artists, stylists, makeup artists, hairstylists, set designers, etc. whomever is involved.
- All presented images must be new and unpublished. Before being published by us, they cannot be published in other magazines. (At least 10 images by submission)
- In fashion editorials, every photo set must have at least 3 different looks to make the cut.
- For beauty editorials, the photo sets must have at least 4 different makeup looks.
- On editorials for our issues, there should be 4 to 7 wardrobe changes..
- One·Four·One Magazine is fully against the use of real fur. If it’s fake, you’re welcome to use those materials.
- As long as it’s justified by your story for the editorial, in One·Four·One Magazine we don’t publish explicit nudity. If you get to play with clothes for the editorial, it can be submitted. See through garments are allowed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you’d like to be featured in our digital issues, you must have at least two editorials published in out website.
Do I get payed for my submissions?
Our magazine is still new in the market and we’re not able to pay for comissioned work, but we hope that can change sometime soon.
1. Photos must be submitted in 300 dpi, JPEG or TIFF.
2. Full crew credits (names and ig usernames).
3. Editorial’s title proposal.
4. No logo o watermark on the images. (all sent material will be credited)
Send to: email@example.com.